This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
96 Main Road
- Available now
- Shaker style kitchen with patio door leading to garden
- Located in highly desirable east end of Baxterley Village
- 30 mins drive to Birmingham City Centre
- 15 mins to Coleshill Parkway - 12 mins train to Bham City Centre
- Private drive
- Countryside views
- 19th century victorian cottage
- Close to popular independent village pub and restaurant
Rhubarb Property are proud to offer to market this 2 bedroom semi detached Victorian cottage with private off road parking. The property is located in the highly desirable and pretty North Warwickshire village of Baxterly. The popular ‘Rose Inn’ is less than 1 minute walk from the property serving a great food inside or outside next to the quintessentially British duck pond and beer garden. The property boasts a large master bedroom and a good sized 2nd bedroom. A living dining room with an antique French ceramic wood burner and a recently renovated kitchen that over looks over the modern garden. A highlight of the rear garden is the views over the rolling countryside. There's a large custom made wooden outdoor storage building which has secure locking for bikes, tools, oil tank and wood store.